HERB - Re: herbalist V1 #504

Tina Comroe-Webb drgndncr at uswest.net
Fri Aug 11 23:42:27 PDT 2000

1.get plastic containers put holes in them 1 container for each plant...
2.dig up plants and replant them in the containers.
place the containers out of the way of Dozers and other quipment..
3 take a large piece of ground cloth and wrap about the base of each
pot...and keep wet..will help keep the plants from dehydrating...if you use
white fabric it will deflect the heaviest light...make sure you wiegh the
base of each pot to give it ballast...that way a small bump will not knock
it over......
4.. good luck..and remember to water in the middle of the night, that way
the plants will have a way of absorbing the most  water from the soil and
not fry in the sunlight..
.