HERB - Fw:Re:Chamomile infused oil

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Mon Aug 21 09:26:45 PDT 2000

Essential oils are made by distillation and/or enfleurage (oils obtained
by enfleurage are usually purged of the substance used for the
enfleurage). To find out how a particular essential oil is made, a good
book is the Encyclopedia of Essential Oils by Julia Lawless.
The short answer to the question is that an oil obtained by infusion will
have similar qualities to an oil to which chamomile essential oil has been
added.

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net

"They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the
	nuts work loose.
They do not preach that His Pity allows them to drop their job when
	they damn-well choose. " -Kipling, "The Sons of Martha"