HERB - Re: Hormone Problem

Lynette LaFontaine lklc at prodigy.net
Sat Aug 12 04:57:24 PDT 2000

I'd like to add this comment to my last reply.  I suggested returning to
your primary physician.  That was not to discourage you from trying more
natural remedies. It just sounded like you may have felt abandoned by the
medical establishment.  I was well aware that good suggestions would
automatically be made to you by the list that I did not need to duplicate.
Sorry I am so late with a reply.  I haven't been able to check my mail for a
few days.