HERB - Natural Induction

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Mon Aug 21 09:19:26 PDT 2000

> Please, who are what are you refering to in this following remark?  I
> certainly hope it is something of your own and not of another.  If this is a
> remark about someone else, it would be more appropriate to refrain.
> > (BTW: This is just the opinion of someone who read too many books about
> > obstetrics written in the 1970's and 80's: there are a lot of risks to
> > induced labor that were documented at that time period.

It was my own opinion. I'm sorry you could not understand my use of
English.

PS since you are opining on etiquette, may I request that people politely
try to remember to sign their posts? Especially when they are publically
criticizing someone's writing style?
- grumpy after Pennsic

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net

"They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the
	nuts work loose.
They do not preach that His Pity allows them to drop their job when
	they damn-well choose. " -Kipling, "The Sons of Martha"