HERB - Natural Induction

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Mon Aug 21 09:20:17 PDT 2000

> Apologies to Jenne this message was sent by mistake.  I believe I
> misunderstood you.  I was NOT aware it was in my box to be sent and it went
> automatically when I logged on.  Very Sorry. Lynette

Apologies to Lynette for my grumpy response.
*sigh* that's what I get for responding to email before reading the WHOLE
thread.

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net

"They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the
	nuts work loose.
They do not preach that His Pity allows them to drop their job when
	they damn-well choose. " -Kipling, "The Sons of Martha"