HERB - what I wish I'd had

Denise Pulgino Stout bisbetica at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 21 10:07:53 PDT 2000

Baking soda I found useful as an exfoliant and general cleaning tool.  Add
to soap or cleanser for an extra buffer to get off grime and soot.  I
learned this trick at a local beauty salon. It's very mild abrasive is fine
for sensitive skin. It's great for brushing teeth, washing veggies clean and
disolves very easily.

Katerina