HERB - Advertisements

Katherine Blackthorne kblackthorne at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 22 12:27:08 PDT 2000

My major problem with the ad in question is that it was a 27k, apparently
graphics-rich, HTML document.  Now, what passes for my computer is actually
a medival relic.  Such messages take a LONG time to download and are not
always readable.  I would much rather they had told me in words what was
going on.

--Katherine