HERB - Re: Rice flour/Bean flour/Cornstarch

Nordmarc nordmarc at ix.netcom.com
Wed Aug 23 11:24:15 PDT 2000

Hmmm..... what about bean flour? Hildegard mentions it in her "Physica". She
recommends using flour made from broad beans (fava beans) to treat skin ulcers
and
scabies.
By the way, how do you make flour from broad beans? Someone told me I had to
boil them first, but that just didn't sound right for some reason.

Isrith.