HERB - Advertisements

RAISYA@aol.com RAISYA at aol.com
Wed Aug 23 13:04:47 PDT 2000

Thanks to everyone for giving me so much feedback on this!  As soon as I can
find the time, I'll try to work out a welcome message to new subscribers
explaining what's acceptable in "commercials".  I take it almost everyone's
comfortable with brief text-only herbal-related vendor info and "ads"?

I also appreciate the graciousness and maturity of the people I spoke to on
this!  I have to admit, I missed the requests for the merchanting info, but
I'm afraid I don't always closely read every message.  This has long been one
of the friendliest, most supportive SCA lists I've ever been on, a constant
delight that I thank all of you for.

Raisya Khorivovna