HERB - the best way to use certain herbs

Victoria museless_poet at britannica.com
Thu Aug 31 17:57:47 PDT 2000

Help!  My roommate is coming down with a mild case of the flu, and
wants an all-natural cure.  Being the overactive herbalist that I am,
I agreed to help.  Her symptoms: headaches, nausea, coughing,
dizziness, aching wrists.  And to complicate matters, it's about two-
three days before she begins menstruation.  I've read that rosemary
and ginger teas are good cures for headaches and nausea,
respectively, but I only have those herbs in dried and powdered
form.  Is there any way I can make a decent tea out of these?  Also,
does anyone know of any good herbs that would help with those
symptoms?

Many thanks,
Victoria