HERB - Wounds and Healing (long)

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Thu Aug 31 15:23:25 PDT 2000

Iasmin,
	Thank you, that was a very well-thought-out explaination of wounds and
healing.  I am going in for surgery tomorow, and will end up with a wound
of about 6" in my lower abdomen.  I just know now that I will probably
look at it in a state of semi-consciousness and think "laudable pus....."
	This actually feels like it will help me attain my positive mental
attitude that I so desperatly need right now, much more than all of the
well-wishes I've received in the last couple of days.
	Christianna