HERB - Wounds and Healing (long)

Lynette lklc at prodigy.net
Thu Aug 31 23:21:39 PDT 2000

Your explaination seems a bit sketchey to me but you have the general idea.
I just wonder if it might be too sketchy for some to understand?  (it might
be just me)  By the way I assume fibrolast  is a mistype and that you meant
to say fibroblast.  Great job I REALLY like the visual images you create
with your telling.