HERB - Re: herbalist V1 #562

DianaFiona@aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Sat Dec 16 00:12:03 PST 2000

In a message dated 12/15/2000 10:00:50 PM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-herbalist at ansteorra.org writes:

> I find that Ritcher's is a good supplier, lots of variety, and lots of
> hierloom varieties.
>
> Fiametta

       Yeah, they are pretty much THE ultimate source for strictly herb
seeds, but there are others that carry all categories of seeds, and still
have a lot of selection in the herbs they offer. Of those, probably my two
favorites are Nichols Garden Nursery (http://www.gardennursery.com/), and
Pinetree (http://www.superseeds.com/). Both have lots of neat things in the
veggies as well as the herbs--Nichols, for instance, carries both skirrets
and Good King Henry, both of which are now-rare period veggies!
       Now if I just had space to grow it all............. ;-)

                                           Ldy Diana