HERB - How do I make...

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Tue Dec 26 13:18:48 PST 2000

A mixture of Catnip and Lavender is great it relaxes and at the same time helps with nausea and excessive acid build for those later times of the pregnancies. If mom
relaxes to environmental music it helps also relax the baby. Plus the same music helps with the birthing. I had two of my children in the birthing centers and listening to
the music before really helps with the birthingif she can bring it in to delivery room. Marguerite des Fleur.

Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents www.spinningwinds.com
Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild  tentguild at ansteorra.org
Lady Marguerite des Fleur,
marguerite at ih2000.net