HERB - How do I make...

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Wed Dec 27 07:20:10 PST 2000

> Also does anyone have an insomnia remedy for someone that's 6 months
> pregnant.  My foster daughter is expecting(!), but the baby likes to
> sleep during the day and do somersaults and handstands at night.

One of the standard remedies for insomnia is chamomile. However, your
foster daughter should check with her obstetrician or whatever medical
professional she is working with before trying any herbal remedies, so I
would suggest that she ask that professional about insomnia remedies,
including chamomile tea or inhalation of chamomile essential oil.
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"Our kingdom is a garden and such gardens are not made/By singing "Oh how
beautiful!" and sitting in the shade..." --Kipling, "Glory of the Garden"