HERB - Fwd: A&S Tourney Help?

Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil aheilvei at uiuc.edu
Wed Dec 27 11:10:30 PST 2000

Hello, List!
This lady has requested help in ideas for a baronial a&s tourney....she
says she has an herb garden and would like to do something with it for the
tourney.  I thought that perhaps the list would have ideas and helpful
suggestions for her?  She is not subscribed to this list (I believe) so I
left her email intact for people to mail her.

Trying to help,
Despina