HERB - Tobaccoless smoking

Niki Armanasco NARMANAS at legalaid.qld.gov.au
Wed Feb 2 19:35:02 PST 2000

Mugwort/Motherwort is a nice relaxing one and has many properties that can benefit you through smoking it.

Damiana tastes great but apparently has a certain level of toxicity that makes it inadvisable to smoke over a long period of time.

Californian Poppy is not for me but any number of people that I know love it.

Lions Tail herb is another that I have heard about but not tried.

There are a number of companies who produce non-tobacco herbal mixes in both cigarette form and as pipe or rolling herbs.  My favourite are Ecstacy and they have no tar or anthing nasty like that.  My least favourite are NTB which taste like *yuck - lawn clippings*.  My most recent find has been Honeyrose which are very tasty but unfortunately have a certain tar content.

Please be aware that I live in Australia and I have no idea how readily available these things are overseas but I can find them in most any tobacconist.

Yours

Morna of River Haven

>>> Sara Bairrington <katri4684 at surfree.com> 02/03/00 01:15pm >>>
What herbs would be more beneficial if you gotta smoke (habit is killing
me, I know!).

Baroness Ulrike the Franke