HERB - from LIIWEEK: Doing history/midwife Martha Ballard

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Wed Feb 23 06:55:43 PST 2000

I came across this site reviewed in LIIWEEK. Though it is out of period,
(late 1700s) I think a lot of herbalists/apothecaries/students of period
medicine would be interested in Martha Ballards diary and the supporting
material on this site:

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
disclaimer: i speak for no-one and no-one speaks for me...

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the
subject." -- Sir Winston Churchill