HERB - False Unicorn

DianaFiona@aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Thu Jan 6 11:20:04 PST 2000

In a message dated 1/6/00 11:13:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dwilson at nbnet.nb.ca writes:

<<
 I received my first seed catalogue of the year yesterday.  It was from
 Richter's in Canada.  (They also ship out of Seattle and Germany).  They
 have False unicorn dried root.
   They also have a large selection of cold climate herb seeds.   This where
 I am going to get my period roses this year. :-)
      Web page   http://www.richters.com
   I recommend them highly.
 Sheepstealer >>
    Yep, they are wonderful--and would have been my first suggestion of a
place to hunt for False Unicorn seeds or plants. Ah, well..........
    I haven't gotten a catalog from them yet this year, so I don't know what
rose varieties they have, but my favorite place to buy period roses is
Heirloom Garden Roses, in Oregon. They've done well for me here in sultry
Meridies, so they must be fairly hardy! (G) Different kind of endurance, of
course, but still........... Their website is at:
http://www.heirloomroses.com, if anyone wants to check them out.

                Ldy Diana