HERB - Edema Help

John+Lynette lklc at prodigy.net
Tue Jan 11 10:30:16 PST 2000

I am acustomed to picking young tender dandilion greens as they first apear
in the spring.  These are less bitter than mature greens.  HOWEVER, check
out your produce section in the grocery stores.  You may be able to get the
greens there.  Sometimes I find them in salad mixes. Theses are grown year
round today for comercial use.
As a kid I liked these better than spinach, though they are preported to be
stronger.  I'd like to hear more on how the root is prepared and used.
Anyone?