HERB - stevia

Mary Temple noxcat at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 13 11:22:56 PST 2000

I'm still looking for the "Nutritional" information on stevia - does it have
calories like sucrose, dextrose, honey, fructose, et al, and so raise the
blood sugar, or, is it a "non-caloric" sweetener like aspartame, saccharin,
etc. Anyone have any suggestions?

Lady Katerine Rowley
Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra
mka