HERB - stevia

Mary Temple noxcat at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 13 12:29:13 PST 2000

Thanks for the information, but that doesn't really answer my question.
However, I did a bit of QUICK (read: 10 to 15 minutes) research myself, and
what I'm finding seems promising. From what I've read, Stevia itself does
NOT raise blood sugar like refined sugar and honey. Which means - it's
possibly another 'sugar substitute' available for diabetics like aspartame
and saccharin. Yay!

Lady Katerine Rowley
Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra
mka