HERB - RE: [HerbGrowing] mints

John+Lynette lklc at prodigy.net
Fri Jan 21 08:54:56 PST 2000

I would like to add a note to this.  Contain your mints.  You don't have to
use literal containers.  I generally use raised beds and border these with
something like rocks.  This works very well to control the spread.  As far
as the  pollination problem goes I separate my beds so that two mints are
not in the same bed or on facing sides of neighboring beds.