HERB - period wedding flowers

Mary Temple noxcat at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 24 10:12:36 PST 2000

You might use hops as a green in your wedding - my husband has made some
very interesting brews in his short time in the SCA (including the infamous
Chicken beer - Cock Ale.) and when my florist showed me a sample arrangement
that included hops, I jumped on it. First piece of "plant life" I decided I
wanted. :)

Lady Katerine Rowley
Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra
mka