HERB - belly butter

meaduewolf@juno.com meaduewolf at juno.com
Thu Jan 27 10:58:44 PST 2000

Try this.....
 1/2 cup Coconut oil,  1/4 cup Lanolin,  1/2 cup Aloe Gel, and
2 tablespoons Calendula oil,
put on right after the bath and at various times during the day.
anything to keep the skin stretchable and healing.
Of course the less weight gain the less stretch.

The snow is ok, but then we don't have alot in Ohio but the cold SUCKS.
Sorry I hate the cold -12 degree stuff...
Rhiannon

On Thu, 27 Jan 2000 12:45:05 -0800 Christina <Octas at mmcable.com> writes:

>I was wondering since I am pregnant if there was a natural recipe for
>belly
>butter to moisten the skin and reduce stretch marks.  I know the stuff
>they sell
>is natural but it is sooooo expensive.  If there's  a recipe then I
>could make a
>mass amount of it and keep it handy.  I'll do some reasearch, but I
>thought I'd
>start here since I've always recieved such wonderful advice on this
>web page.
>BTW what do you think of all this snow (GRINS)
>
>Sincerely Christina Nordloh

>tasks.

Rhiannon