HERB - RE: Herb - Period Wedding Flowers

Linda and Jim bratina at hic.net
Thu Jan 27 14:42:26 PST 2000

As Melandra pointed out, Rodale's, Reader's Digest's "Myth and Magic of
Plants" and John Lust's Herb book all have some information on the
traditional language of plants.  I have lent out my "Myth and Magic of
Plant's" and John Lust's Herb book, but Rodale's has several of the
traditional meanings as does Lesley Bremness's "World of Herbs".  If you
would care to have the lists, I do have both of those books readily
accessable, just let me know and I will send them to you.

Anne