HERB - belly butter

Sheron Buchele/Curtis Rowland foxryde at verinet.com
Thu Jan 27 11:44:06 PST 2000

I take a low grade (high acid, therefor) olive oil and infuse organic
calendula petals for about 3 or 4 weeks.  Drain, add a tsp of E oil per cup
of olive oil, and bottle.  I do not have first hand experience, but my
customers love it and say it really works for them.  I sell a 4 oz. bottle
for $10.  Keep any left overs in the fridge.

At 12:45 PM 1/27/00 -0800, you wrote:

>I was wondering since I am pregnant if there was a natural recipe for belly
>butter to moisten the skin and reduce stretch marks.  I know the stuff
they sell
>is natural but it is sooooo expensive.  If there's  a recipe then I could
make a
>mass amount of it and keep it handy.  I'll do some reasearch, but I
thought I'd
>start here since I've always recieved such wonderful advice on this web page.
>BTW what do you think of all this snow (GRINS)
>
>Sincerely Christina Nordloh

Fox Ryde Gardens - Herbal Innovations for Health and Cuisine
7743 West First Street
Loveland, CO 80537
970/669-3835
Visit our website: http://www.foxryde.com
Send $2 for our new full color catalog, receive $2 off your first order

  Practice random acts of intelligence & senseless acts of self-control.