HERB - belly butter

Christina Octas at mmcable.com
Thu Jan 27 18:05:47 PST 2000

Thank you - I will try both recipies!  The doctor said that now that I am at
twelve weeks I need to do something if I'm concerned about stretch marks. This
will help ALOT!!

As for the cold remark - I'm right there with you.  It gets below zero and I can't
wait for summer.  We have about a foot of snow out there and getting deeper - for
Oklahoma this is highly unusual.  But this is also the first kind of moisture
we've really had all year too.  Hopefully this will be followed by others so the
drought this year won't be so hard.  This will be the first time I can plant a
garden (were buying a house) and I want my first attempt to at least try to thrive
(sheepish grin)  Thank you again.

Christina Nordloh