HERB - Herbal Oil?

Niki Armanasco NARMANAS at legalaid.qld.gov.au
Thu Jan 27 16:04:59 PST 2000

I, for one, am very interested in the recipies.

>>> <lilinah at grin.net> 01/27/00 07:26pm >>>
>The 4 Thieves vinegar that Isrith describes is probably what was meant,
>though the recipe I saw was I think a little different.

Four Thieves Vinegar is a mainstay of occult shops and a great
multitude of recipes can be found in published grimoires and herbal
magic books. Some have fewer herbs, although garlic and rosemary seem
to figure in all of them.

If anyone is interested in variants, i can peruse my library - i'm
sure i must have at least 1/2 dozen recipes...

Anahita Gauri al-shazhiya bint-Karim al-hakim al-Fassi