HERB - An offbeat question

Joe Parris sirwolfdude at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 28 04:08:23 PST 2000

Greetings my friends, its been a bit since I posted, but believe yu me, I
have been reading the posts here. Just nothing really caught my eye enough
to respond, and since my collection of resource materials are packed away in
storage (heavy sigh), I am in need of help. You see, I am research early to
mid-period poisons, how they could be adminstered safely (ie. without harm
to the "giver" as it were) and the like. This is in reference to an upcoming
event which has started those wheels turning, as well as my Role Playing
group asking some rather unexpected questions. (heavy sigh take 2) I hate
living with family, no room for your needed stuff

Thanks my friends, see you soon

Alan McGuire