HERB - An offbeat question

John+Lynette lklc at prodigy.net
Fri Jan 28 12:21:38 PST 2000

Joe Parris <sirwolfdude at hotmail.com> Wrote:
, I am research early to
> mid-period poisons, how they could be adminstered safely (ie. without harm
> to the "giver" as it were) and the like. This is in reference to an
upcoming
> event which has started those wheels turning, as well as my Role Playing
> group asking some rather unexpected questions

May I suggest:   Deadley Doses a Writer's Guide to Poisons, by Serita
Deborah Stevens with Anne Klarner (1990) Cincinnati:  Writer's Digest Books,
ISBN:+0-89879-371-8.  Price $16.99.
This covers all mannor of poisioning from period, to modern and even
fanciful.   Well researched and written by an RN.