HERB - test

stephanie stuart azaleaviola at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 9 11:14:51 PDT 2000

hello-i just joined this list. i don't know that much about herbs but am
interested. i am hoping for some advice on my complexion. i have a ruddy
skin tone(don't know if there is anything for that) and i feel greasy all
the time. is there something out there that will slow down the old oil
glands? help! i feel a constant battle with my skin:(