HERB - Lambsear? question

Lynette lklc at prodigy.net
Fri Jun 9 20:50:05 PDT 2000

I'm not familiar with the name "rose cuniculus", but it sounds to me like
you have lamb' ears  They do get stalks of fuchsia flowers.  I'm curious
about  this "rose coniculus" as I have never heard this name.  But it sounds
to me like lambs ears and the flowers are accurate.  I know you recognize
the leaf.  I was not aware that you've never seen the flower.