HERB - sweet annie

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Fri Jun 16 12:02:44 PDT 2000

> I've got some great reference to the medicinal aspects of
> Sweet Annie (Artemisia annua) but I can't seem to find
> anything that describes the exact smell or that discusses
> much history of the plant, for some reason. Plant identification
> is one of my weakest subjects, so I was hoping someone on
> the list could help.

Jasmin, do you have anything on period uses of Sweet Annie? I bought what
turned out to be a six-pack of it by mistake (I had it confused with
Southernwood in my herb-buying frenzy) and I'm living in fear and
trepidation since I found out it gets 6 feet tall...

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
   "My hands are small I know, but they're not yours, they are my own"