HERB - Plant Identification

Kathleen Keeler kkeeler at unlserve.unl.edu
Mon Jun 19 07:48:21 PDT 2000

Melandra

   Your first post called it a weed.  I'd look in weed books first before
looking at trees (which, although weedy, aren't usually what people call
weeds).

   Can you rule out ragweed, especially giant ragweed?

(Does camphor grow in Arkansas?  Surely eucalyptus doesn't.)

Agnes
back from the War of the Lilies
kkeeler1 at unl.edu