HERB - herbal bug spray

Lynette lklc at prodigy.net
Tue Jun 27 07:10:30 PDT 2000

Just a guess, but maybe you need to change the recipe.  Maybe the bugs in
your area have grown accustomed to you spray, thus developing a tolerance
from over exposure.  The recipe sounds fine to me.   There is something I
used effectively years ago.  Trouble is I can't remember exactly which B
vitamin it was.  The trick was to essentially overdose on one of the B
vitamins then you sweat it through you skin which the bugs hate.  B vitamins
are water soluble so they don't build up a toxic level without being
excreted.  Many people unwittingly overdose on these without knowing it.
The key it to take a mega dose.  Sorry, I don't know which one it was.