HERB - Another Bug Spray

Nordmarc nordmarc at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jun 27 07:38:46 PDT 2000

Try fresh Garlic (a whole head or two of it) with some water, and about
a teaspoon of powdered Cayenne Pepper. Put it all in a blender to
liquidize it. Strain out the solids, and store the liquid in a cool
place. When you are spraying your plants be sure not to accidentally
spray yourself in the face and eyes (ouch!). Shake up the mix as you
spray.
I hope this helps, it's worked wonders for me in the past.

I'm sure you already know, but just a reminder, - don't spray the "good"
bugs

Isrith.