HERB - herbal bug spray

Lynette lklc at prodigy.net
Tue Jun 27 11:00:57 PDT 2000

Well worked for me at the time.   Lots of nasties.   I think I reacall itty
bitty black flies or nats, vicious, and I couldn't use anything that would
alert or scare off animals.  I sat virtually motionless, (often in trees)
for hours every day in the woods and at the edge of woods, at dawn and dusk
I grant you I was aware of the B - 1 seeping through my poures not just
bugs.  This was in the early 80's so my memory has dimmed as to the type of
bugs.