HERB - Sekanjabin

Christina Octas at mmcable.com
Fri Mar 3 07:16:34 PST 2000

That's really cool!!  I will deffinatly give it a whirl.  I want to thank you all, I
truly am a novice, and i am learning so much on this list.  I hope that I can meet
some of you very soon (now that we have two cars it will be possible for me to make
some of the meetings)  I don't know if you remember - I'm the one that asked what
herbs were ok for pregnancy - the baby is fine and I've been very careful with what
I've been eating and have limited the herb drinks and teas.  My plan is to join the
SCA (as it has been for the past couple of months while we waited to save the money
to fix the car) now that I can I'm really excited.  I'm in Ansetorrea (Oklahoma
City)  may I ask who else on this list is near??  Thank you again...

    Christina (don't have a name yet - working on that)