HERB - Spices anyone?

GypsyRomany@aol.com GypsyRomany at aol.com
Mon Mar 20 10:32:05 PST 2000

Sastimos all

I've got an upcoming dessert revel (in a week and a half)
I need to know if anyone can give me a list of period spices (1515 AD)
I want to make something along the line of an apple pastery with spices.
I just made an apple pie strewn with freshly crushed cloves and
cinnamon...yum, I wanted to do something similar for the dessert revel.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Kushti ratti

~*La Luna Gitana )
~*~The Luna Clan~*~
Antonia Joaquina Marín- de los gitanos Marín de Andalucía
Javier Serrano- mozárabe de las Sierra Nevadas de Granada
Ahmed Po Marín- el niño arabe de los gitanos Marín
Anya LeClaire- una mora de frances
bordering The Shire of Wintermist and The Barony of Naevejhem