HERB - period wedding flowers

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Mon Mar 27 07:20:22 PST 2000

>  > Paradisi in sole: Paradisus terrestris (A Garden of Pleasant Flowers).
>>  John Parkinson. Dover 1975/1991. Also an edition labeled English
>>  Experimental Ser. #758.
>
>Thanks, Jasmine! I got this last week and have been drooling over it (so
>much that I took it to an event yesterday and it got left behind...)
>Of special interest is the Kitchen Garden section, with lots of
>information about herbs and veggies.

You realize, of course, Jadwiga, that you have now fallen prey to
my cunning plan to have someone else buy the book first and then,
oh, I don't know, maybe....post a review of it here so that we can
all decide where to find enough pop can returnables for the money
to buy our own copies? :)

Thanks for the initial positive opinion. Looking forward to whatever
else you're willing to share, as I don't own a copy myself.

Jasmine