HERB - Sinus help?

Aline Swynbrook alineswynbrook at yahoo.com
Mon May 1 20:40:34 PDT 2000

As a life long sinus sufferer (although not until I
moved here at age four) I can relate.

Cough Syrup is your friend.  The previous recipe is
good, but try a small dose to start.  Nothing worse
than an allergic reaction to an allergy remedy.

I find sleeping on a prop of pillows (2-3) it allows
drainage to do that rather than coating your throat.

I also use an essential oil lamp diffuser with equal
parts orange and eucalyptis(I think).

Finally, if the coughing seems excessive, I suggest
going to the doctor.  It could be the begining of an
infection.

Good luck,

Aline Swynbrook