HERB - OnHealth herbal index

Lynette LaFontaine lklc at prodigy.net
Tue May 2 16:37:47 PDT 2000

Jenne Heise wrote
April 20, 2000 2:30:01 PM GMT
think the Commission E findings (on which the PDR for Herbal Medicines and
several other works are based) are probably a better source for safety
data than books like _Tyler's Honest Herbal_ which tend to oversimply and
dismiss issues.

"What's strong enough to help is also strong enough to hurt," as the
saying goes.

I couldn't agree with you more.  (I was the one who make the remards that
you refer to, "All is a pretty strong word")
Now, I have a question.  What is the Commission E.?