Peppermint Re: HERB - Midrealm Coronation Feast: Some HerbalNotes

CalStrmWtr@aol.com CalStrmWtr at aol.com
Mon May 8 09:08:24 PDT 2000

In my mother in law's backyard, I planted 2 mints, wormwood, rosemary and
borage (rue, marjoram, thyme, echinicea) in Southern California climate.  She
has trouble with maintaining her backyard, and we can't get there but once a
month to maintain it.  I decided intentionally to plant invasives, as at
least there is something usefull taking over rather than weeds.  The funny
thing is that they do battle each other and keep each other in relative
check.  I do have to trim them a little, but for the most part, I can leave
the bed the way it is and it looks better than weeds.

Thanks
Fiametta Trotula de Tedeska