Distillation vs. brewingRe: HERB - citing, ahem, newage materials in handouts...

Mary Temple noxcat at hotmail.com
Mon May 8 11:32:10 PDT 2000

Because brewing and distillation are different processes. From an alcohol
standpoint, one usually distills something that is already alcoholic,
thereby making it more alcoholic. Alcohol being a toxic drug, it is highly
regulated.

Lady Katerine Rowley
Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra
mka
Mary K. Temple
Austin, Texas (where we've had several alcohol poisoning deaths in the past
couple of years.)