HERB - citing, ahem, newage materials in handouts...

Mary Temple noxcat at hotmail.com
Mon May 8 11:44:23 PDT 2000

(I won't go there on the loosing credibility by citing a book some might
find "offencsive" simply because it's from another religion. That's off
topic, and might cause a huge flame fest.)

Use an annotated Bibliography. Also, you might want to verbally explain in
class why you include the book. Don't sacrifice the quality of the class by
not including a book that you say "has the clearest explanation of modern
perfume blending". This is more of a "here's how to achieve the period style
without getting into trouble" class rather than a "this is how to be totally
historically accurate" class, right?

Lady Katerine Rowley
Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra
mka