HERB - What's Everyone Planting

Elizabeth Zagula ezagula at srv.net
Mon May 8 14:45:21 PDT 2000

Jasmine<

I would be happy to attempt sending you some of my feverfew!  We will be in
the Mid-Realm for two months, but not until the beginning of August after a
two month spell in Colorado.  Should we give it a try??  I have a ton of
feverfew.  I am lucky enough to have a 1903 mission bungalow and the lady
the had the house one owner before me was actually born in the house that
her parents had built in 1903.  The feverfew was growing wild in what used
to be a dog run along with mallow.  The lady was an avid gardener and they
were probably planted in her youth for medicinal purposes.

Elizabeth

There is a fine line between anal and efficient, I straddle it!