HERB - Freeze-distillation

Mary Temple noxcat at hotmail.com
Tue May 9 08:24:42 PDT 2000

Uhm, The ALCOHOL is what gives one the hang-over. Aside from being a toxin,
alcohol dehydrates, both on the skin, and in the GI tract. I get hang-over
headaches the day after spending a day in the Texas summer heat if I don't
make a point of eating a salty meal the day before and drinking LOTS of
water the day of.

Lady Katerine Rowley
Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra
mka