HERB - nose overload

Rauthulfr mwolfe at nwlink.com
Tue May 16 14:51:34 PDT 2000

One of the things which I've found useful was freshly ground Coffee.  This
was a suggestion from a co-instructor for an aromatics class, and it seems
to work well!
YIS
Rauthulfr

At 04:47 PM 5/16/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Greetings,
>

>     I have a question for those of you who do scent
>classes.  For a brewing tasting, I bring water, cheese,
>and crackers to cleanse the palate between brews.  What
>do you use to refresh your ability to distinguish
>between scents?
>
>-Magdalena

RauthulfR Meistari inn Orthstori (OL, mCE, P-eX, Et Cetera)
or, non-SCA: Michael Wolfe M. A. I. S. AB-
*Practice Random Acts of Chocolate.....