HERB - Freeze-distillation

Mary Temple noxcat at hotmail.com
Wed May 24 12:16:22 PDT 2000

Actually, you SHOULDN'T take aspirin the same night as drinking, but should
wait until the next morning. Alcohol irritates the stomach, and the aspiring
makes it worse as it also irritates the stomach. It's best to take the
aspirin the next morning - preferrably with food.

Lady Katerine Rowley
Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra
mka
Mary K. Temple